FAQ

Q: Are these sites free to join?


A: Yes! Almost all PTC-s are free to join.


Q: How much can i earn?

A: The amount of money each user earns varies between the user's membership, the advertisement viewed, the number of referrals the user has and the number of advertisements those referrals view.



Q: How can I get referrals?

A: There are two ways exactly:

1.) The free way - Advertise your links everywhere! Put your ref links on your e-mail signature, forums, orkut, myspace, twitter and so on. But, do not spam! Share your links to your friends. Always be friendly and honest. If you know how create a website. Then you can make your own link collection and add it in search engines. You can also create blogs. There are many many ways how you can get referrals.

2.) You can rent referrals.



Q: Can you quarantee that I get paid anyway?

A: Unfortunately I can't quarantee that 100%. Because I do not own these sites and do not know exactly these sites financial condition. But before I add any site here , I do deep research.



Q: If I use autosurf or use something that click ads for me. What will happen?

A: Please do not use any kind of programs. Because most of the PTC sites have implemented strong anti-cheat protection. Your account will be deleted and you will lose all your earnings!



*If you try to cheat you will be banned forever.


*Don't create more than one account per website.




Click on the logo below and join now!


0 comments: